Town Seal


Town of Heath
  • Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A

Building Use Request Forms

Additional Pages

Return to Building Use Committee


During COVID requests will be checked for completeness by a BUC committee member and added to the BUC Calendar as Pending. The form then goes to the Town Coordinator for review by the Select Board which makes the final decision on a case-by-case basis. Be sure to unclude a plan for COVID protocol

- REQUEST for Municipal Use
- REQUIREMENTS for Private and Community Rentals
- APPLICATION for private and Community Rentals

The Community Hall and the town building at 18 Jacobs Road are available for a fee for short-term or occasional rental or use by community organizations, businesses and private individuals. To apply to use or rent space for your event, please download and read “Requirements For Private Rentals and Community Use of Town Buildings.” Then, complete Application for return them to the Heath Building Use Committee (HBUC). You may request a hard copy of these documents by contacting the Town Coordinator, 413 337-4934 or

Request for Municipal Use

Town buildings are available without charge for town functions, such as meetings, trainings and community events sponsored by town committees and departments. To get your event on the calendar, please download the Application for Municipal Use, below, or contact the Town Coordinator, or 413 337-4934. Alternatively you may contact the Building Use Calendar managers, Pat McGahan (insert contact info) or Pam Porter,, 413 337-5525.

Inquiries regarding Lease and/or Long-Term Rentals

For Long-Term Leases or rentals (6 months or more) or permanent assignment of municipal space contact the Town Coordinator, or 413 337-4934.

Latest News
Electronic Version of the 2020 Annual Town Report Attached
To: Select Board
At 18 Jacobs Road, Under the Tent
To: Select Board
important UPDATES information on COVID-19 vaccination clinic to be held at Berkshire East on April 16 & 17
To: Board Of Health News
Required balloon test for Planning Board Special Permit application for monopole installation
To: Planning Board