Building Use Requests
Return to Building Use Committee
The guidelines below help determine type of use with links to the appropriate Application Form or Request for Use. The guidelines are based on the Heath Building Use Policy. The policy will be updated as needed to better define and clarify the content, and make any necessary additions.
Municipal and Town Sponsored Use – no fees
• Use by Town departments, boards, and committees.
• Use sponsored by town departments, boards, or committees.
• Funerals, wakes, memorial services of taxpayers and their immediate family.
Request Online or download the Request Form. For a one time event or regularly scheduled meeting you may email Pat McGahan at email@example.com, or call 337-4078. or contact Pam Porter at firstname.lastname@example.org, 337-5525
All Other Uses – fees apply
Fees vary depending on whether the use is by (1) taxpayers and residents vs. non-residents who are not taxpayers, (2) whether use is by a nonprofit or a commercial business.
Private Community Use
• Any non-income producing use sponsored by private individuals.
• Any non-income producing use sponsored by private groups or volunteer organizations.
• Fundraising events by volunteer organizations that serve the Heath Community.•
Download the Application and Requirements for Use
Private Business Rentals
• Any income producing use from which personal or business income of any kind is derived.
Long Term Lease or Rental
For Long-Term Leases or rentals (6 months or more) or permanent assignment of municipal space contact the Town Coordinator, email@example.com or 413 337-4934.